Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Santa, i KNOW him!!

Yes, Charlie officially met Santa this week and had his picture taken. He did a great job and was so good for all of the pics we made him take before he smiled. And Santa was an even bigger trooper. I went with 4 other moms from my Next Steps group, so Santa had to sit through many poses with 5 3 month children (and their moms). But all of the kids pics came out fantastic!



We are taking Bailey to see Santa at the pet store this weekend. Proof that we really don't pay as much attention to her anymore -- All of the malls have had "pet nights" when you can bring you pets in to take their pictures with Santa. Of course in any other year, I would have known about this for months and would have been to at least one mall. But sadly, this year I missed all of the dates, or can't go to the ones that are coming up. We were supposed to go the 30th, but I got a last min ticket to the Pats-Steelers game, and went there instead. As that was the worst game ever, I regret not taking Bailey to the mall. Then I find out that Natick has Pet night on Monday, with the 15th being the last day. Of course that is my holiday party. I wish I knew about that mall earlier bc we could have gone on Monday. And sadly, I have been to that mall like 5 times in the past month. So bummed :(

Last night, Isis washaving a 30% off sale (and they never have anything on sale there). So I got a new infant carrier and a bunch more stuff for Charlie for Xmas. This kids has enough for 2 Xmases just from us alone! But it's all stuff he needs (like 3-6 month clothes) and a bunch of toys he can use throughout his 1st year. It should get him through to his 1st bday :)

No comments: