Thursday, December 13, 2007

Finally a reason to start blogging...

I believe I am officially the last person in the world to finally start a blog! I decided a long time ago that I wouldn't start a blog until I had something exciting to talk about.

So, we think we are pregnant! Well, we are pregnant based on 2 home tests, but like most people, I think we are having a hard time really believing it until confirmed by the doctor.

We are not too far along... i am only late by about 2 weeks. So we have an appointment with the nurse the day after Xmas, and the doctor on the 11th. After that we will feel ready to share, with at least our close family and friends.

So we will use this blog to update all of our friends about the exciting news over the next 9 months and beyond. Plus it'll give us an excuse to post shameless amounts of pictures of our 1st child, our dog Bailey :)

No comments: