Monday, March 10, 2008

Shopping for the baby

We have a crib! and a stroller too... so excited! Babci Di and I went to Baby Furniture Warehouse yesterday and picked up a crib (on sale -- score!) and the Phil and Ted's Stroller. They were having a sale where you got the doubles kit for free, so now we have a double stroller for the future. I am really excited about the stroller... it's the one item where I decided it was most important to splurge. Based on our city lifestyle, I think it is really the best investment we could have made. Plus a few friends have this stroller and say it was the best thing they bought.
My mom and I had a blast in the store. Although shopping there could be dangerous. It was filled with lots of really cool, but unnecessary, stuff. I have to remind myself we need to be practical. Plus I have to remember we will eventually move... and I hate packing!

And I found this cool Widget that I added to the right side of this blog. Now I will be able to countdown the days to the lil one's arrival! I can't believe in 5 months we will have a child to bring home. On some level, it's all still so surreal.

No comments: