Saturday, October 11, 2008

A few firsts...

Charlie got to take his first trip down to Fenway this week. And his first trip on the "T" also. On Thursday after play group, we hopped on the T and went to the Twins shop on Yawkey Way to buy a gift for my smart godson (who has declared himself a Red Sox fan in a Yankee household...). Of course Charlie got something as well ... he has no winter Red Sox clothes! The T with the large stroller is an experience. Luckily there were a few nice people getting on the train who helped carry the stroller for me. But it was still a pain. I can't imagine how difficult it would be for people in wheelchairs. Plus on the train, the stroller took up so much room. I am glad we got home before rush hour. I guess this is why we'll need an umbrella stroller.

We had lots of visitors this week... Auntie Dottie, Auntie Betty, Babci and Papa all came by this week to visit with us. It's nice having visitors! And Charlie is usually well behaved when others are around.

Most people know we belong to a playgroup... this is what the babies do while we are there. I think they are plotting against us...


One of my favorite things to do is dress Charlie. I love putting him in all of his outfits. How can you not get excited about these:

No comments: