Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Time for swimming!

Took Bailey for a walk after work today. It was so nice out, we took the long route and decided to stop at the pond for a bit of swimming. I wished i had my camera, bc she is just the happiest dog ever when she is in the water!

I have also finally started our registries this week. We have been registered at Babies R Us (although still figuring out what we are getting from friends who no longer need their baby items). We are also registered at www.findgift.com. We are listed under both of our names so it shouldn't be too hard to find!

And I think I found someone to make us a crib skirt! Thanks to Bridgett, she hooked me up with someone who can make one for me. I am super excited bc I really wanted Caden Lane bedding, but there was no way we were getting it. So I think we will order fabric from the company and make a crib skirt our of that material and then just order the sheets to match. So I think overall it is a great compromise :)

No comments: