Friday, April 18, 2008

Week 22... time is flying!

Wow it's been a long time since my last update! Lots to catch up on!

Let's see...

-- the baby's really beginning to move now. This week i have really started to feel much more deliberate movements. It sort of feels like the baby is walking inside of me. I can even feel it on the outside, although Steve hasn't been able to feel it for himself yet.

-- The baby went to its first Sox game last week. We even got a picture to commemorate the day :) Click here to see: http://www.printroom.com/ViewGalleryPhoto.asp?evgroupid=0&userid=fanfoto&gallery_id=1029109&tcount=87&scount=5

-- We have now ordered the crib and dresser for the nursery! So excited to have some of the bigger things purchased. I am on the hunt for bedding... we have decided to forgo the bedding set, but i definitely want to get a nice crib skirt. Of course all of the ones i like are over $200 (for fabric)... and all i want is something simple. This is when I wished I knew how to sew.

-- We may be moving again. I know that no one is surprised to hear this, but the thought of having the baby on the 3rd floor, plus having to budget for oil heat for the winter, we just think we need to move to a different place. Our friends around the corner are moving in June, and there place is really cute. So we have to talk to the landlord (who is a friend of my friend Ann) to see if we can work out a deal. He wants someone who can garden, and Ann is willing to teach me how.

-- Busy weekend coming up (as they all are these days). Going to NH for Taylor's 1st birthday. Should be fun to see Nicole and Jamey and everyone up there. Then Sunday we have another Sox game!

-- Starting birthing classes next weekend. We have to complete 12 hours of class (over 5 weeks). We have decided to try hypnobirthing, which is basically teaching us relaxation techniques to use during labor. I can't explain it very well now, but i have heard good things about the technique, so fingers crossed it's what I am looking for!

That's all for now. Going to watch the rest of the Sox game (Big Papi just hit a grand slam!!)

No comments: