Thursday, June 26, 2008

Senioritits...

As I am no longer a student I guess I can't call it "senioritis"... but what is the comparable adult term for not being to concentrate and get my work done? What ever it is, I am suffering from it right now! I am slowly checking off everything on my "to do" list and don't really have the drive to start new projects.

I guess part of it is just knowing I have days off soon. I have tomorrow off (to plan for the move on Saturday and start unpacking) and then next Wednesday we were invited to the Cape for some golf (well steve will golf) and a BBQ with the CA cousins. Then i work Thursday and have Friday off for the 4th. Then one week of work before the vacation! Then of course the baby will arrive at some point in August (hopefully not sooner or later...). So I guess I am having a hard time getting motivated to start something knowing I won't really finish it.

Back to trying to get some sort of work done...

No comments: