Monday, May 26, 2008

Third trimester...

And I can no longer bend over! The belly is officially getting in the way of putting on socks and picking things up. It really became noticeable to me yesterday, as we spent the day at Auntie Betty's and I was throwing toys in the pool for bailey to retrieve. I had to keep bending forward to get her frisbee out of the pool and i had to stop after a while. It was not easy!

It is really funny though, bc on Saturday, when I saw all of my cousins, I spent 10 min talking to Elisa, and she didn't even notice my belly. It wasn't until she talked to Steve and asked if we were planning to start a family soon, that Steve had to tell her we are expecting in August! I definitely don't think i am that big considering i am in my last trimester and only have 12 weeks to go, maybe less! I have belly pics to post, once i download them off the camera and onto my computer. Hopefully that'll get done tonight.

In other baby news, we got our crib skirt made! My friend Bridgett hooked me up with her friend Beth who made it for me. I don't have it yet, so haven't seen it in person, but it looks great in the pics!! I can't wait to see it with our crib and the matching sheets!!





Off to our last Memorial Day weekend cookout! Enjoy this great weather!

No comments: