Friday, May 2, 2008

And I wonder why I am so tired??

Another crazy weekend is upon us. Although I love having lots of places to go and people to visit, i think we have a bit too much on our plate :)

Tonight we are off to the Sox game. We actually tickets for last night, but our friend offered us a pair of seats for tonight. It'll be fun to go with Ida and her man Chris!! And since we also have a game on Sunday and are really busy on Sat, we sold our tickets last minute at the game last night so we could do our errands!

Tomorrow is just going to be nuts. We are having our Second annual Cinqo de Mayo Fiesta tomorrow night. So I still need to clean up a bit in the morning. Then we have our birthing class at noon-2:30 then up to N. Reading for Julia's communion party. Then back home to cook for the party. Then the party. I am tired thinking of it all!

In baby news, I had my 24 week check-up on Tuesday and every thing seems to be going well so far. I have gained 8 pounds total (although I am pretty sure I lost a few in the beginning). The baby is about 1.5 pounds, in the 63rd percentile for growth and is very active. We had a hard time getting a good pic on the u/s!

Week 24:

Also everything with my cervix is looking good. The surgery didn't shorten the length so that shouldn't affect the chances of a natural delivery -- yay! But I still have to go in every month for checkups to make sure things don't change as the pregnancy progresses.

My next appointment is in 3 weeks, where I have my glucose test for diabetes and blood work to make sure i am not anemic. But things so far are moving along well. I can't believe in a few months I am going to have this baby!!!

No comments: